Are you interested in working for a mission-driven, dynamic agency that is committed to helping children and families thrive?
We offer competitive benefits packages and hire credentialed individuals for many roles. You can inquire about these positions by submitting your resume. Be sure to indicate the location and job position you are interested in. You can download an application here.
Child Placing Agency
– Family Specialist / Case Manager – Abilene, Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio
– Program Coordinator / Supervisor – DFW, Houston, San Antonio
Family-Based Safety Services (FBSS) – Region 10
– HomeSAFE Administrative Assistant – El Paso
– HomeSAFE Case Manager – El Paso
– HomeSAFE Supervisor – El Paso
– HomeSAFE Program Director – El Paso
– HomeSAFE Human Services Technician – El Paso
– Therapist – Abilene, Austin, DFW, Houston, Odessa, San Antonio
– Behavior Support Specialist – Abilene, Austin, DFW, Houston, Odessa, San Antonio, Kerrville
– Family Support Specialist – Houston
– Wraparound Facilitator – Abilene, Austin, DFW, Houston, Odessa, San Antonio
– Utilization Manager – San Antonio
– 3H Youth Ranch / Direct Care Worker – Mountain Home
– Habilitative Homes / Direct Care Worker – San Antonio
– Habilitative Homes / Maintenance Technician – San Antonio
Integrated Care Coordination
– Integrated Care Coordinator – Houston
Seeking an individual to work directly with high risk foster children and their caregivers. Position requires ongoing assessment of the child and family’s progress and unmet needs along with creative therapeutic interventions. This individual will act as a liaison between the child, family, school, legal system and community. This advocacy position acts to fully represent the best interest of each child. Frequent travel is required as well as a 24 hour on-call for crisis management, support, and intervention. Bachelor’s level degree or higher, preferably with child placing or therapeutic experience.
– Integrated Care Coordinator Supervisor – Houston
Seeking an experienced supervisor to provide oversight to those working directly with high risk foster children and their caregivers. This leadership position must ensure direct care staff have necessary skill, training and tools for success with this difficult population. This individual will support staff in advocacy efforts for the child and the family as well as in the school, legal system, and community. Travel is required as well as a 24 hour on-call for crisis management, support, and intervention. Bachelor’s level degree of higher, Child Placement Management Staff required with LCPAA preferable.
– Community Engagement Director – Houston
Seeking an energetic and positive individual who can promote an innovative, integrated model of care to support high risk foster children and their caregivers. This position requires resourcefulness, engagement in community activities, recruitment, and enlisting of community-based partners. Identification, initiation and deepening of relationships with various community stakeholders is paramount. Frequent travel is required as well as flexible hours. Bachelor’s level degree of higher.