Are you interested in working for a mission-driven, dynamic agency that is committed to helping children and families thrive?
We offer competitive benefits packages and hire credentialed individuals for many roles. You can inquire about these positions by submitting your resume. Be sure to indicate the location and job position you are interested in. You can download an application here.
Child Placing Agency
– Family Specialist / Case Manager – Abilene/Brownwood, Fort Worth
– Informatics Specialist – Austin
Family-Based Safety Services (FBSS) – Region 10
– HomeSAFE Program Director – El Paso
– Therapist – Abilene, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio
– Qualified Mental Health Provider – Abilene, Kerrville
– Clinical Director – Abilene, Dallas, Wichita Falls
– 3H Youth Ranch / Direct Care Worker – Mountain Home
– Habilitative Homes / Direct Care Worker – San Antonio
– Habilitative Homes / Case Manager – San Antonio